Now more than ever, recent alums are focused on their finances and prioritizing their financial well-being. To help us navigate the large and complex world of personal finance, Friends of Harvard Soccer and the Harvard Varsity Club have invited Ami Shah '10, MBA'15 to join us for an upcoming alumni athlete webinar.
Ami is a Certified Financial Planner, Harvard College alum and HBS grad. Ami made a career switch from consulting to financial planning, inspired in part by seeing how many unanswered questions her fellow Harvard alums had when it came to money, and the need for advisors providing holistic, objective advice. Her mission is to open up this knowledge to more people, including the Harvard Athletics community.
Wherever you may be in your career/ financial planning journey, join us for this session if you have questions/ want to learn more about personal finance in a friendly environment! This event is open to current student-athletes, alumni, and the Harvard Athletics Community. Please feel free to share with blockmates and friends.
Some questions Ami will cover:
- What are the personal finance topics I should be thinking about? (e.g., budgeting, tax planning, equity, savings, etc.)
- What are some of the common personal financial mistakes made early in careers and how do I avoid them?
- What myths and misperceptions should I watch out for?
- What (if any) support do I need and when: Is financial planning relevant for me?
- Any other questions/ topics you have (you can ask live or submit anonymously before the session, below)
To help Ami tailor the session even more to topics on your mind - please complete this brief survey:
We hope you can join us!
Sponsored by the Friends of Harvard Soccer & the Harvard Varsity Club