We're delighted to have a range of HKS alumni from different programs, who will be sharing their insights and experience working in climate, energy, and environmental policy. Following the panel, there will be a networking session where students can connect directly with alumni in wandering break out rooms.
This is an ideal opportunity for HKS students to learn about where HKS alumni are applying their HKS degrees in their respective industries.
All events will be virtual and in Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Sign up for any or all of the following events:
Friday, March 4, 2022:
12:00-1:00 p.m. -- HKS Alumni Panel
1:15-2:15 p.m. -- HKS Alumni Speed Networking Session
Alumni Panel - 12-1 PM ET:
- Raven Graf MPP 2021 (they/them) - Legislative Correspondent for Environment, U.S. Senate
- Ned Shell MPP 2019 (he/him) - Global Head, Climate Finance Policy, Bloomberg LP
- Carlos Guadarrama MPA/ID 2018 (he/him) - Policy and Socio-economic Benefits Specialist, International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA)
- Arohi Sharma MPP 2017 (she/her) - Policy Analyst (Water, Agriculture, & Wildlife, Nature Program), Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC)
Networking Session - 1:15 - 2:15 PM ET:
- Carolina Zambrano-Barragan MC/MPA 2018 - Climate Justice Global Lead, Hivos
- Chris Cote MPP 2016 - Americas ESG & Climate Research Lead, MSCI Inc.
- Adam Ruder MPP 2008 (Assistant Director, Clean Transportation) & Georges Sassine MPP 2009 (Vice President, Large Scale Renewables) - NYSERDA
- Madeline Reeves MPP 2021 - Energy Officer & Presidential Management Fellow, U.S. Department of State
- Rees Sweeney-Taylor MPP 2021 - Net Zero Grid Program Manager, Massachusetts Clean Energy Center (MassCEC)
Persons with disabilities who would like to request accommodations or have questions about virtual access may contact email@example.com in advance of the program.